Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Online Card Classes - More with Vellum

This is another technique that I learned in the Clear and Sheer Class that I am taking at Online Card Classes.  This technique is using your embossing folders with vellum or acetate.  I used a butterfly embossing folder by Darice and mounted the vellum on my card front using zyron adhesive.  I found this worked very well and does not show through.  I went a little crazy and used almost all of my embossing folders.  I love the soft look that vellum adds to cards and the added texture from the embossing really adds a little something special to a card.

Card Design:

Vellum
Cardstock
Darice Embossing Folder
Paper Trey Ink Mason Jar Stamp and Die
Paper Smooches Sentiment
Spellbinders Corners
Seam Binding Ribbon
Lawn Fawn Scallop Die
DRS Designs Shamrock
Spellbinders Label Die
Avery Elle Dotted Border Die
Cuttlebug

Thanks for looking. 
Have a great day!
Pam

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.