Saturday, April 30, 2016

Online Card Classes - Clear and Sheer

It has been a busy week, so I haven't had much time to play with the new techniques that I am learning at Online Card Classes.  It's all about creative uses and techniques with vellum and acetate.


Jennifer McGuire taught the  technique that I used on the card above - coloring vellum.  Fun and easy.  I used Somebunny stamps and dies by My Favorite Things and the sentiment and die is from Simon Says Stamp.

There are many choices of Online Card Classes with awesome teachers, reasonable prices and lifetime access.  I encourage you to take a class.  You will not be disappointed.

:) Pam


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this card. I haven't tried this yet but plan to soon. I also loved the class and hope to use my vellum a lot more now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.