Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!

I thought I would share a couple more of the cards that were made for the Caring Heart Card Drive.


Snowman Hugs
 

Card Design:
Snowman Hugs - Di's Digis
Copics
Spellbinders
Embossing Folders

I am fortunate enough to have lovely memories of Christmas Eve's past.
I always attended the Candlelight Christmas Eve Service with my parents, three older sisters and my little brother.  Aunts, Uncles and cousins were also there.  Afterwards, we would have a lovely get together at my cousin's house. As we grew older, married and had children of our own, the gathering took place at my parent's house.  

This year, I am really missing my mom and dad and my brother.  I cherish those wonderful memories and hold them close to my heart.

Scott and Me, Christmas 1970

A wonderful Christmas Eve to all of you and may you be blessed with beautiful moments to cherish now and in the future.
:) Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.