Thursday, December 10, 2015

Lying in a Manger

It's getting closer!  Only 2 weeks until Christmas Eve.  It always goes too fast.  I love all the Hallmark movies and just about anything Christmas.

Most of my Christmas cards are made to donate.  This one is no exception.  It went to the Caring Hearts Card Drive.  Cards are collected and delivered to Nursing Homes.  I can't imagine the work that it takes to gather and distribute these cards.  Big kudos to all the wonderful ladies who give of their time.  I am not a fast card maker, but I did manage to make 35 cards and the envelopes that went with them.  It is a real privilege to do this.  I always wish I would have started sooner!

This beautiful stamp is by Unity Stamp Company. 


Card Design:
Lying in a Manger - Unity Stamp Company
Sentiment
Copics
Spellbinders Dies
Wink of Stella

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Thank you so much for stopping by.  More cards to come!
Have a beautiful day.
:) Pam

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Pam. Lovely image and your colouring is wonderful. Kudos to you for donating 35 cards ... think of all the joy your cards will bring to those that receive them. And thanks for sharing your beautiful and peaceful card with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Chrismtas card. LOVE the manger and the beautiful star! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.