Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New House, New Craft Room, New Card!

Hello all!  Well, we moved in May and my craft room has just now been set up and I am finally able to work in it.  It is still a work in progress, but I am crafting!

I wanted the first card that I made to be for someone special.  Her name is Mary and she was a good friend to my younger brother Scott who passed away last year.
Thank you, Mary.

This sweet little image is "Miss You Lots" by Wplus9.


 The background was inspired by Christy Sugiarto of Christy Designs.
She did an absolutely beautiful design with watercolors.  You can see it here.
 I used Copic markers for my card.

Card Design:
Miss you lots stamp by Wplus9
Copic Markers
Spellbinders dies

Since this is an "inspired by" card, I won't be entering in any challenges.

Happy thoughts!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card and image! This stamp reminds me of older postacrads or books! Lovely!!!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Love your card! Such a sweet scene and beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.