Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Candle

Here is a little candle that I made for one of my sisters for Christmas.  I love this stamp.  It is called Christmas Candle and is by Lili of the Valley.  The red is much more vibrant and a deep, dark red.  I could capture the red, no matter what I tried.


Close Up


Back of  Candle


Project Design
Christmas Candle Stamp - LOTV
Sentiment Stamp - TLC Creations
Ribbon - Martha Stewart

I am entering her in the following challenges:
Lilies Little Fairies - Something New
Thank you for stopping by.  Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.
Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous hun, thanks for sharing your new candle with us at Lili's Little Fairies for our Something New challenge. Hugs, Fairy Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet--love your image and sentiment! What a wonderful gift! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is such a festive candle. One woyld definitely think twice before lighting it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam Your candle is so beautiful I bet your sister will keep it just to look at.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling candle! very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.