Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cozy Family

I love this adorable stamp from the Cozy Family collection.  I made an envelope box to go with the easel card.  So easy to do.  I am submitting this card to the Totally Tilda Design Team call.


 A close up of the card.


A close up of the envelope. I used velcro for the closure, a Martha Stewart punch for the design on the back and a paper doily for the sentiment.



I used copics to color and added stickles and little pearls to her shoes.  The pearls were flattened when I ran this through the cuttlebug.  Oops!  I always forget to add those dimensional type things after I die cut the image.


I used Spellbinders dies for the mats and flowers.  Martha Stewart punches were used for the leaves and the backing to the sentiment.

Since this is for the Totally Tilda design team call, I will not be entering this card into any other challenges.

Totally Tilda Design Team Call

All comments are welcomed and deeply appreciated.

17 comments:

  1. very very cute!!! Love the bow!!
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I love your sweet card and your fabulous envelope box. Amazing creations.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Pam. Tilda and Edwin are adorable and your envelope makes it very special.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, i don't have that image yet, and now i know i need it..your coloring is awesome..i am posting it to my pin board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely adorable card. I love the message too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and envelope xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Pam!!! I thought I was the only one that ran embellies through the Cuttlebug.lol.....Good luck with the DT call.
    Hugs.......Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, love the envelope box
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous! What great idea with the envelope box. It's beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Pam, this is gorgeous--both the card and box envelope. Rather elegant too. Love the soft colours. Beautiful DP. Love the die cuts and punches.
    Good luck on the DT call.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Pam , I love how you added the tiny pearls to Tilda's shoes and her hair bow nice little finishing touches, as is you very pretty luxury envelope
    Thanks for entering our Totally Tilda DT call
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely card and envelope Pam.
    I love her big ribbon. so cute.
    hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Pam this is gorgeous. Love your soft colouring and the matching envelope. Thanks for entering it in to our DT Call at Totally Tilda. Good luck.
    hugs
    Dawn (TT DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty and love your design layout.
    Fantastic card and colors. Love the pearls on the shoes.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Certainly dt worthy! I love the pretty touches that you added and Tilda and Edwin are colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Gorgeous set! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO! BEAUTIFUL creations! Your work is absolutely AMAZING!

    My name is Priscilla and I am the owner of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog and would love to personally invite you to join our Design Team! We are having a DT call right now as I type this message to you so if you're interested, please take a peak at the requirements posted on our blog. They are super simple! After you have read over the requirements, if it's still something you are interested in, please e-mail me at misscill@yahoo.com! I would love to have you on board!

    Hope I'll be hearing from you soon!

    Good luck on your Totally Tilda DT Call entry!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.