Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tilda in the Rain

This cute little Magnolia stamp is Tilda in Summer Rain.  I colored her for the CMC Copic Challenge - using yellow.  I was not pleased with the way she turned out.  I felt the colors were too bright. I couldn't seem to get her hair right. I used glossy accents on her raincoat and boots, then proceeded to stick my finger on it to see if it was dry - it wasn't - oops!  This was not going according to plan.  I thought, well, I can throw her away or give her to my granddaughter to see what little creative way she would use it.  Then I decided to try a tag.  I think it turned out pretty cute.


A close up of her boots and raincoat showing the glossy accents.



Thank you for stopping by.  All comments are very much appreciated.

I am entering her in the following challenges:


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.