Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tilda with Balloon - My first easel card!

I made this card for our granddaughter's birthday in April.  It's my first try at an easel card. 

Here is a closeup of the front:

Card Recipe:
Stamp - Tilda with Balloon
Paper -  My Mind's Eye
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Copic Markers
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Nestabilities

My first envelope.
  I think these look really nice and are extremely easy to make.  Really, it just takes minutes.  Here is the 6 x 6 bulky card tutorial, where I learned how.  It is an awesome tutorial, very easy directions and lots of pics to help you.  


 The card and envelope together


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the colours you have used. You blog is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and envie. Thanks for the tutorial link also. Love you sisters card also.
    Great blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and envelope. Like how you colored Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!
    thank you so much for commenting on my blog.
    Your card is beautiful.Your coloring is great and I love your layout. Your box looks super too. thanks for the link to the tutorial for it.
    Have a great day. Just became a follower.
    hug Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again!
    I meant to say I love your blog banner. It's gorgeous.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and adorable Tilda card. Love the cheery and colorful scheme :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.